We offer Dutch language tuition via Skype for those who do not live locally to our school in Oxford.
- Dutch language Skype tuition can be arranged at times convenient to both you and the teacher.
- Lessons will only be rescheduled if you provide at least 24 hours notice.
- If you do not connect via Skype or cancel with less than 24 hours notice then the lesson will not be rescheduled.
- Skype tuition may be at any level and will use the same teaching material used in our distance learning Dutch courses.
- We post you the material for you to prepare each lesson in advance.
- You will then ring the teacher via Skype for your Dutch tuition at the agreed time.
- Having structured course material will help you get the most out of the Skype tuition.
- Some exercises will need to be completed on your own after the lesson and returned by post for marking.
- The teacher will then mark and return your completed work by post and include material for the next lesson.
- The cost of the teaching material is included in the price.
- It is important that you have a good quality Skype connection and working webcam before each lesson.
- Please test your Skype connection before each lesson using the Skype testing service (Skype address: echo123).
- Also test that your webcam is working using the Skype video settings options (Tools -> Options -> Video Settings).
- If you have problems making a connection to us via Skype then please telephone immediately so we can help you.
- If your connection problems persist then the lesson will continue by telephone.
+ postage (UK £1.00, Europe £3.80, World £3.80)
One hour of Dutch language tuition via Skype.
+ postage (UK £10.00, Europe £25.00, World £40.00)
Ten hours of Dutch language tuition via Skype. 5% discount.