Terms and Conditions
For distance learning courses:
You have a right to cancel your order up to 14 days after your order is delivered. You do not need to give a reason to cancel and will receive a full refund. You are responsible for the costs of return shipping.
After 14 days returns will incur an administration fee. Additionally, refunds will only be given for return of unused course material.
For tuition and evening classes:
"Service" refers to attending an evening class or otherwise receiving tuition.
You have a right to cancel your order up to 14 days after your order for a service is made. If you request that the service starts before the end of these 14 days, you must pay for any tuition received.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- responding to any enquiries which you make to us relating to any of our products or services;
- to process and administer your orders and payments;
- to provide any goods and services you order;
We collect and use your information where it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you or because you've asked us to do something before entering into a contract (e.g. provide a quote).
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our infrastructure providers
- examination boards
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies as required by law
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it. All retained data will be held subject to this policy.
You have rights under data protection laws, in certain circumstances, including to:
- request access to personal information that we may process about you
- require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information free of charge
- to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you where this is no longer required to be processed by us
- to object to or restrict our processing of some of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you. If we need further information we will let you know.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk.
- recognise users when they visit our website
- remember when you are logged in to our website
- remember items in your basket
These cookies are necessary for the website to provide the services you request.